Rev9 Hyper-Street 3 Coilovers Lowering Kit INVERTED SHOCKS For 240SX S13 1989-94
For Nissan 240SX(S13) 1989-94 Hyper-Street 3 Coilover Kit w/ Inverted Shocks. Hyper-Street 3 Coil-over Lowering Kit compatible with Scion FR-S 2013-16 features "Inverted" mono-tube shocks for superior piston strength to enhance overall ride comfort on lowered vehicles compares to traditional upright shocks. Featuring 32 damping force adjust-ability to provide user to customize ride experience when driving over bumpy roads. Utilized lightweight aluminum hardware wheres applicable to reduce overall weight without compromise rigidity, with extra thick top plate to prevent warping over time. Also, depends on vehicle chassis clearance, pillow ball camber plate are available as added bonus. Inverted Mono-Tube Shocks With 32 Damping Force Adjustable. Larger Capacity of Oil Improves Damping Force Stability. Low Repulsive Force To Improve Ride Comfort On Lowered Vehicles. Full Length Strut Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Shorten Spring Travel. Pillow Ball Top Mount Available Wheres Applicable. Lightweight Aluminum Hardware Are Utilized To Reduce Overall Weight. Front Shocks - Inverted Rear Shocks - Traditional Upright. 62 mm (2.44 inch). Terms and conditions can change anytime without prior notice. Doesn't come with installation instructions. ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS. Note: as you may know these are after market parts. Your car model, year, 4door/2door/hatchback/etc.
48 STATES WITHIN THE U. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. FLAT RATE FOR BUSINESS ADDRESS OR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SATISFY OUR BUYERS.
We will be gladly to assist you and make sure things go right for you! The item "Rev9 Hyper-Street 3 Coilovers Lowering Kit INVERTED SHOCKS For 240SX S13 1989-94" is in sale since Friday, December 6, 2013.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Lower Kits & Parts". The seller is "drifteffects" and is located in South El Monte, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Spring Length(Rear): 200 mm
- Spring I.(Front): 62 mm (2.44 inch)
- Adjustable: Yes
- California Prop 65 Warning: Product Contains "Nickle" That Know To Cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Brand: Rev9 Power
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Spring I.(Rear): 62 mm (2.44 inch)
- Spring Rate(Front): 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)
- Spring Rate(Rear): 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/inch)
- Top Mount(Front): Yes, Adjustable Camber Plate With Pillow Ball
- Shock Type(Front): Inverted Mono-Tube
- Shock Type(Rear): Traditional Mono-Tube
- Warranty Note: Parts Only, Proof of Purchases Required
- Top Mount(Rear): Yes, Standard Top Mount
- Spring Length(Front): 180 mm
- Manufacturer Part Number: R9-INV-006
- Part Type: Coil Spring Lowering Kit/Shock Absorber Kit
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom